Fortune magazine has identified the most powerful women in business in 2013. The magazine’s list is headed by:
• 1. Ginni Rometty, 56, chairman and CEO of IBM
• 2. Indra Nooyi 57, chairman and CEO of PepsiCo
• 3. Ellen Kullman, 57, chairman and CEO of DuPont
• 4. Marillyn Hewson,59, president and CEO of Lockheed Martin
• 5. Sheryl Sandberg, 44, cief operating officer for Facebook
Source: Fortune magazine
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:
related articles »
Lifestyle magazine Southern Living has named Cloudland Station, in Chickamauga, Ga., as one of its seven initial Southern Living Inspired ...
Women in the media have come a long way since the 1970s when Barbara Walters made headlines by becoming the ...
Forbes magazine has rated who it regards as the most powerful people in the world.
It’s been a rough couple of years, but FSGBank executives told shareholders on Wednesday that the battered billion-dollar bank is ...