Most popular vehicle colors in 2012:
1) White, 22 percent of vehicles, up from 21 percent the previous year
2) Silver, 20 percent, unchanged from prior year
3) Black, 19 percent, down from 20 percent the previous year
4) Gray, 12 percent, down from 13 percent the previous year
5) Red, 9 percent, unchanged from 2011
Source:PPG’s annual survey of global color popularity.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:
related articles »
Tennessee may be the Volunteer State, but a growing share of its workers are organizing to get better pay and ...
Volkswagen narrowly beat General Motors Corp. in global vehicle sales last year to finish No. 2 behind only sales champion ...
Tennessee's preliminary unemployment rate in August was 8.5 percent, unchanged from the July revised rate.
A few years ago, Tirrani Eason would have had her choice of jobs. But at 23, even with a double ...