published Tuesday, April 1st, 2014

North Chattanooga kitchen fire sends one man to the hospital

One person was sent to the hospital suffering from smoke inhalation following an afternoon fire in North Chattanooga.

The call came in just before 6:00 p.m. of a kitchen fire on Lytle Street. There were reportedly two people in the house when a neighbor discovered the fire. The neighbor told firefighters that he went into the house and helped two people out to the yard.

Firefighters were able to contain most of the fire damage to the kitchen area.

View more at our news partner's website, wrcbtv.com.

Other National Articles

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.