• The Kirkman Technical High School Class of 1964 will hold its 50th reunion today at the Chattanooga Choo Choo imperial ballroom, 1400 Market St. Call Glenda Kennett Barnes at 423-867-0157 or Margie Smith Penny at 423-875-0458.
• The Soddy-Daisy High School Class of 1966 is holding its 66-year reunion Saturday, Sept. 13, at 6 p.m. at Aris’ Restaurant, 9718 Hixson Pike. For more information, email email@example.com, call 713-446-5847 or send Facebook message to Emily Rodgers.
• The Cumberland County High School Class of 1969 is holding its 45th reunion Saturday, Sept. 13, at 6 p.m. at Art Circle Public Library, 3 East St., Crossville, Tenn. Food will be catered (barbecue and sides), and cost to attend is $15 per person. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Send confirmation and payments by today to Jeanette W. Parsons at 414 Holiday Drive, Crossville, Tenn. 38555.
• The Riverside High School Class of 1969 is holding its 45th reunion Friday-Saturday, Sept. 19-20. For more information, call 423-240-7336.
• The East Ridge High School Class of 1974 will hold its 40th reunion Friday, Sept. 19, at Big River Grille, 222 Broad St., from 7 to 11 p.m., and Saturday, Sept. 20, at The Chattanoogan Hotel, 1201 S. Broad St., from 6 to 11 p.m. For more information, check out the ERHSclassof74reunion2014 Facebook page or contact Susan Kreis Boring at 706-844-3276, Terry Stevens Neal at 423-580-3984 or Scott Robertson at 423-802-8036.
• The Chattanooga High School Class of 1949 reunion will be held Saturday, Sept. 20. For more information, contact Billie Foli at email@example.com or call 423-886-3179.
• The Hixson High School Class of 1994 is holding its 20th reunion Saturday, Sept. 20, at 6 p.m. at The Chattanoogan Hotel ballroom, 1201 Broad St. Tickets are $40 per person and include a full buffet dinner, music and fun. Suggested attire is cocktail. For more information, contact Traci Smith LaGanke, Vanessa Hilton Tripp or Nikki Billingsley Wood via Facebook or HHS1994reunion@gmail.com.
• The Riverside High School Class of 1967 will holds its reunion Saturday, Sept. 20, at Club Utopia, 2110 Dodson Ave. Cost is $20. For more information, call 423-316-0551.
• The Chattanooga Central High School Class of 1974 reunion will be held Friday-Saturday, Sept. 26-27. For more information, contact Sandra Perry Stuermer at 423-718-3701 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Hixson High School Class of 1969 will hold its 45th reunion Saturday, Sept. 27, with brunch that morning at Hixson High School and the reunion that evening at Valleybrook Golf and Country Club, 180 Valleybrook Road. Price is $30 per person. Class representatives need to know how many people will be attending to plan accordingly. Please respond to Hixson High Class of 1969 page on Facebook or call Jane Hunter Lewis at 423-842-7746, or contact Sue Sparkman Oaks or Patricia Million Plumlee on Facebook.
• The University of Chattanooga Class of 1964 will hold its 50th reunion as part of the annual Fifty Plus Weekend, Friday-Saturday, Oct. 24-25. For more information, call the UTC Office of Alumni Affairs at 423-425-4785.
• The East Chattanooga Old Timers will have their annual picnic Saturday, Sept. 6, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Chester Frost Park. Please bring a covered dish.
• The McCormick-Maddox-Copeland-Finley family reunion will be held Saturday, Sept. 6, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Cumberland Mountain State Park (Shelter 1), 24 Office Drive, Crossville, Tenn. Bring food and drinks. Utensils provided.
— Send announcements to email@example.com or call 423-757-6613.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right: