published Tuesday, January 7th, 2014

Two barns catch fire in Apison, Tenn.

APISON, Tenn. — Firefighters from the Tri County Fire Department were dispatched to Apison this afternoon, where two barns were on fire.

Mutual Aid and the Catoosa County Fire Departments were called upon for assistance.

The Fire Marshall said the fire may have started when the owner used a propane heater to thaw frozen pipes under a sink.

View more at our news partner's website, wrcbtv.com.

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.