Six businesses that allegedly sold beer to minors will have to face the Chattanooga Beer Board on June 6.
The six were among 13 businesses where Chattanooga police conducted compliance checks on May, according to a news release. They are:
• Smoke Mania, 4767 Hwy 58, Suite 101
• One Stop Shop, 1221 Grove St.
• Kanku's No. 5, 702 Central Ave.
• Mapco Mart/Favorite Market No. 3673, 1265 E. Third St.
• Tienda Maya, 1939 Central Ave.
• Big H, 618 E. 38th St.
Stores that didn't sell to the underaged buyer were Red Fuel, 2601 Harrison Pike; Tobacco King, 4736 Hwy 58; Tobacco Mart, 4850 Hwy 58; BP Market, 1135 E. Third St; Favorite Market No. 3678, 1221 E. Main St; Roger’s Food Mart, 1408 E. Main St; Kanku's No. 3, 1910 Market St.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right: