Bedroom damaged in Dallas Bay fire

Bedroom damaged in Dallas Bay fire

May 21st, 2018 by Staff Report in Breaking News

Dallas Bay Volunteer Fire Department personnel contained a house fire to one bedroom Monday afternoon, a news release states.

Fire officials determined the blaze on the 6200 block of Old Dayton Pike began when an elderly woman discarded smoking material in a plastic garbage can.

An elderly man was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.No other injuries were reported.

The American Red Cross was called to assist three adults, according to the release from emergency management services personnel.


Loading...