* Development name: Sunset Cove
* Location: In North Georgia near the intersection of Mack Smith and Prater roads and near East Ridge.
* Status: Seven townhouses are completed out of a planned 75 units. One unit is sold.
* Prices: Starting at $119,000
* Developer: Erth LLC
* Builder: Thad and Justin Hunt
* On the Web: sunsetcovetownhomes.com
* Contact: Liz Reinsel, 290-1077, and Suzanne Watson, 421-7653, with Crye-Leike New Homes division.
* Open house: Today from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
* Development features: Sunset Cove is a gated community located minutes from Hamilton Place mall and I-75 South. The development, within minutes of major hospitals, Chattanooga airport, churches and several golf courses, includes a walking trail, community center, lighted streets, underground utilities and single-level homes.
* Other features: Maintenance-free stone, brick and siding, 30-year architectural shingles, insulated steel and glass doors with deadbolt, raised panel steel garage door, landscaped front yard with irrigation system, covered patio with ceiling fan, custom-built cabinets, Kenmore kitchen appliances, hardwood, ceramic tile, stain-resistant carpet, walk-in closets, handicap accessible, pull-down attic storage, vaulted ceilings, textured sheetrock wall and ceiling, ceiling fans, walk-in shower with seat, pre-wired for alarm system; optional upgrades include solid surface countertops, gas log fireplaces with mantels and whirlpool tubs.
* Homeowners Association: None. Homeowners will pay a monthly maintenance fee of $50.