* Name: Heritage Woods
* Location: These single-level townhomes are located just off Cloud Springs Road, on Colony Circle, five minutes from I-75 in North Georgia. The development is centrally located between Battlefield Parkway and Ringgold Road.
* Status: Developers plan to build a total of 92 units. Of these, 30 have been constructed for phase one and 27 are occupied, leaving three currently available until completion of phase two, which is under way.
* Price: Prices range from $109,500 to $139,000 for 1,150 to 1,380 square feet.
* Features: All townhomes feature two or three bedrooms and two bathrooms, all on a single level. Hardwood floors are installed throughout living areas and bathrooms and kitchens are tiled. Townhomes feature extensive molding, stainless steel appliances, electric fireplaces, TV cutouts, attic storage, a covered front porch and a rear patio. One- and two-car garages are available. All townhouses are three-sides brick, with 9- and 10-foot ceilings.
* Amenities: Mailboxes, sidewalks and streetlights are provided. All lots are level, and some yards back up to woods. Homes are located in the Fort Oglethorpe utility and school district, which includes West Side Elementary, Lakeview Middle and Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe High. The neighborhood is located about 15 minutes from Hamilton Place mall and approximately 20 minutes from downtown Chattanooga.
* Fees: $30/month covers landscaping and lawn care.
* Developers/builders: Sherman Smith of Dreamtech Builders
* Contact: Liz Reinsel, with Crye-Leike - 290-1077