* Name: Sunset Estates subdivision
* Location: The neighborhood is on Sequoyah Access Road, only minutes from U.S. Highway 27. Students are served by Soddy-Daisy High, Soddy-Daisy Middle and Daisy Elementary schools, with the high school right across the street. Chattanooga is a 25-minute drive to the south, and Walmart and other shopping, along with a number of churches, are minutes away.
* Status: Homes have been built or are under construction on 43 lots, out of 78 lots total. Four homes are currently for sale.
* Price: Homes have recently sold for $250,000 to $262,000, for square footage ranging from 1,600 to 2,500. Houses come with three to four bedrooms and two-plus bathrooms. Some homes come with a completed bonus room or a basement.
* Features: All homes have at least 70 percent brick, stone or stucco facades, with touches of stacked stone or cedar shakes. Granite countertops, wood floors, vaulted or tray ceilings, and large basements in some homes "give you upgrades you'll usually only find in homes over $300,000," said real estate agent Carolyn Eslinger.
* Amenities: Wood decks come standard, and offer a relaxing spot from which to take in the views of mountains or woods. The area is quiet and sedate, with underground utilities, matching lit mailboxes and low local taxes. Fireplaces, low-maintenance yards and energy-efficient windows help save money on bills.
* Developer: Bobby Keyes, Bobby Keyes Construction
* Builders: Dwayne Wilson and Mike Reed, 903-4591 or 314-2228
* Contact: Carolyn Eslinger, Chattanooga Real Estate Consultants, 421-7555 or 894-3050