* Brainerd/East Brainerd council meeting at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Car Barn, 6721 Heritage Business Court. Mayor Ron Littlefield will talk. Lunch: $10
* Chattanooga Chamber annual meeting at 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Chattanooga Convention Center, 1100 Carter St. Gov. Bill Haslam will speak. Tickets cost $40 for members and $45 for nonmembers. Call 763-4366 or e-mail email@example.com to register.
* Enterprise Gateway council meeting at 8:30 a.m. Thursday at Hospice of Chattanooga, 4411 Oakwood Drive. Networking meeting. Breakfast: $6.
* Center for Entrepreneurial Growth/Business Development Center luncheon at 11:30 a.m. at the Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Mark Reina of SunTrust Bank will speak on managing cash flow. The seminar is free to CEG and BDC tenants and will cost nontenants $10. Call Tabitha Erickson at 752-4301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Small Business Orientation at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The counselor will discuss basic business planning, including financial projections and legal entity. To register for the free event call 756-8668.