* Owner: Georgia Pacific, which acquired the Cleveland packaging plant in 1990
* Location: 4200 Old Tasso Road NE, Cleveland, Tenn.
* Project: Installation of a new cyclone system, replacing an older system that has been in place since 1972. Julie Turner, senior manager of packaging communications for Georgia Pacific, said the system is part of the company's process for collecting production waste and recycling it so that it goes back into paper products instead of into landfills.
* Schedule: Work on the cyclone system is expected to be completed by mid-September.
* Plant: The facility is a box plant where paper is converted into corrugated boxes. Many boxes are trimmed with cut-outs for handles. The cyclone system collects these pieces from the cutting equipment and bales it with other paper-based material collected in the plant. The bales go back to mills where they re-enter the papermaking stream.
* Staff: Georgia Pacific employs 125 workers at its Cleveland plant.
- Compiled by Business Editor Dave Flessner, who may be reached at 757-6340 or firstname.lastname@example.org