* Name: Stonewall Farms
* Location: Hixson Pike, about two miles north of Valleybrook Golf & Country Club and just outside Chattanooga's city limits
* Scope: About 500 single-family houses and townhouses planned. Several speculative houses and townhouses are being built, along with two custom units. About 140 units remain to be built. Ground was broken for the development in 2003.
* Prices: About $190,000 to mid-$200,000s
* Sizes: Homes are 2,100 square feet to 2,200 square feet large. Townhomes are 1,560 square feet to 1,750 square feet large.
* Developer: Bell Development Co., Julian Bell Jr. and son Jay Bell. Bell Development is one of several builders there.
* Contact: Jay Bell at 266-1252
* Neighborhood amenities: Stonewall Farms features sidewalks, sodded yards, gas streetlights and cast iron architectural mailboxes, and is connected to the city sewer, Mr. Bell said.
* Home features: All homes have either bonus rooms over the garages or attics that can be finished. Townhomes built by Bell have upgraded cabinets with granite countertops. Other features include tile floors, concrete patios and level lots.
* Appliances: Builder allowance provides for appliances of buyer's choice.