* Entrepreneur Bookkeeping from 1 to 2 p.m. Monday at The INCubator: 100 Cherokee Blvd. Lynn Talbott of PHR, HR Business Solutions, LLC, will review the top 10 bookkeeping mistakes all small business owners should avoid, as well as practical solutions for overcoming these issues and ideas for office efficiency. Hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, this seminar is free and open to the public. Register by calling 423-756-8668.
* Urban League Workshop: Health Care Reform and Your Business from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at The INCubator: 100 Cherokee Blvd. April M. Washington, public affairs specialist for U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, and Walter N. Perry III, district director of U.S. Small Business Administration , will talk about the health care reform law. To register for the luncheon, contact the Urban League of Greater Chattanooga at 423-756-1762.
* Red Bank Council Meeting from noon to 1 p.m. Tuesday the Red Bank Community Center located behind Erlanger North. Red Bank Dentist Dr. Anthony Hodge will speak on Civil War history. Meetings cost $10.
* Social Media Marketing Strategies from 9 to 11 a.m. Wednesday at The INCubator: 100 Cherokee Blvd. This free seminar is presented by Ronda Van Billard and hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center. Call 423-756-8668 for more information or to register.
* Ooltewah/Collegedale Council Meeting from 9:15 to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Collegedale City Hall: 4910 Swinyar Drive. Mitch Collins of Chick-fil-A will speak on "Superior Customer Service." The meeting is free and open to the public.
* Hixson Council Meeting from noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday at the North River Civic Center: 1009 Executive Drive. A representative from the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation will speak. Meetings cost $10.
* North Hamilton County Council Meeting at noon Thursday at Budweiser Chattanooga: 200 Shearer St. A representative from Gaining Ground will speak. Meetings cost $10.
* Business After Hours at River Street Architecture from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday at River Street Architecture: 714 Cherry St. For more information, please contact Stacy Carmosino at 423-763-4357 or email@example.com.
* Small Business Orientation from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday at The INCubator: 100 Cherokee Blvd. The counselor discusses basic business planning including financial projections and legal entity. Hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, this event is free and open to the public. Call 423-756-8668 for more information and to register.
* YPAC After Hours from 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday at the 3rd Deck Burger Bar at Pier 2 (Ross's Landing): 201 Riverfront Parkway. Join YPAC and the Boy Scouts for a special After Hours event on the dock of the Southern Belle. For more information, visit www.ypchattanooga.org.