1. Tennessee's 3rd Congressional District race continues to surprise.
2. Independent groups pump cash into primaries
3. Ahead of this week's election, The Tennessean takes another look at the state's new voter ID law and its impact on rural voters
4. Local Republican booster and tire mogul Corky Coker will appear in his own reality television show
5. The Shelby County Commission is seeking the identities of The Commercial Appeal's online commenters in federal court
In case you missed it: Early voting total sets a statewide record and is up 76 percent in Hamilton County
Chattanooga Times Free Press