BLUE RIDGE COMMUNITY THEATER - 420 W. Main St., Blue Ridge, Ga. 706-632-9223, www.BlueRidgeCommunityTheater.com. "The Dixie Swim Club," 7:30 p.m. today and Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday.
CHATTANOOGA THEATRE CENTRE - 400 River St. Box office: 267-8534, www.theatrecentre.com. "The Women," MainStage comedy, 8 p.m. today and Saturday, 2:30 p.m. Sunday. $10-$25.
COLONNADE - 264 Catoosa Circle, Ringgold, Ga. 706-935-9000, www.colonnadecenter.org. "Greater Tuna," Closed Door Entertainment production, 7:30 p.m. today, 1 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday. $11 adults, $9 seniors and students, $8 groups.
CUMBERLAND COUNTY PLAYHOUSE - Crossville, Tenn. All times Central. 931-484-5000, www.ccplayhouse.com.
* "My Fair Lady," through June 9.
* "Duck Hunter Shoots Angel," through July 14.
* "Little Shop of Horrors," through Aug. 6.
GEM THEATER - L&N Depot, 700 S. Tennessee Ave. (Highway 411), Etowah, Tenn. 423-263-3270, www.gemplayers.com. Armed-forces veterans/patriots needed for reading of the Declaration of Independence as part of July 4 patriot program.
VAUDEVILLE CAFE - 138 Market St. 517-1839. www.funnydinner.com. All shows feature Italian dinner plus audience-interactive comedy-mysteries. Schedule may change without notice.
* Each Thursday: "Mystery at the TV Talk Show," 7 p.m. $21.50 adults, $14 children (ages 3-11).
* Each Friday: "Mystery of Flight 148," 7 p.m., and stand-up comedy, 9:30 p.m. $26.50 adults, $14 children (show); $12 plus $5 drink/food minimum (adults-only stand-up).
* Each Saturday: "Mystery at the Nightmare Office Party," 5:30 p.m.; "Mystery at the Redneck-Italian Wedding," 8 p.m.; and stand-up comedy, 10:30 a.m. $26.50/$14 (shows); $12 plus $5 drink/food minimum (adults-only stand-up).
JEWISH CULTURAL CENTER - 5461 North Terrace Road. 493-0270 or email@example.com. Annual Jewish Film Series of award-winning films for ages 16-up presents "Yoo Hoo, Mrs. Goldberg," 7 p.m. Wednesday (postponed from April 27). $5 (includes popcorn).
BESSIE SMITH CULTURAL CENTER - 200 E. M.L. King Blvd. Admission: $7 adults, $3 children 6-12, $5 seniors and students. 266-8658. "The Southern Way: Grits, Gals and Glory," through June 24.
CREATIVE ARTS GUILD - Dalton, Ga. 520 W. Waugh St. 706-278-0168, www.creativeartsguild.org.
* "Recent works by Courtenay James," Main Gallery, today.
* "The Artists of Cross Plains," Gallery 111, through today.
FRONT GALLERY - Chenoweth-Halligan Studios, 1800 Rossville Ave., Suite 1. Works by Ron Buffington, John Tallman, Roger Halligan and Jan Chenoweth, through Saturday.
GALLERY AT BLACKWELL - Blackwell Automotive, 71 Eastgate Loop, Eastgate Mall. 894-7112, www.chattanoogaphoto.org. Spring print show and sale, features 55 works of architecture and member's choice images, through June 30.
GARDEN PLAZA OF GREENBRIAR COVE - 4586 Forsythia Way, Ooltewah. 396-5100. Exhibit of 60 French-themed works in various mediums by members of the Civic Arts League, through Tuesday.
HOUSTON MUSEUM OF DECORATIVE ARTS - 201 High St. Admission: $9 nonmembers, $3.50 children. 267-7176. www.thehoustonmuseum.com. "Bottles, Baskets and Bowls," through July 31.
HUNTER MUSEUM OF AMERICAN ART - 10 Bluff View. Admission: $9.95 adults, $4.95 children. 267-0968. www.huntermuseum.org.
* "Between the States: Photographs of the American Civil War from the George Eastman House Collection," through Aug. 28.
* "Beverly Semmes: Starcraft," through Oct. 23.
IN-TOWN GALLERY - 26A Frazier Ave. Free. 267-9214. www.intowngallery.com.
* "Spring Showcase," new work from 32 regional artists, through Tuesday.
* "Serendipity," exhibit of new acrylic and collage paintings by Helen Brooks and new pottery pieces by Sheila Fulghum, Wednesday-June 30. Opening reception, 5-8 p.m. June 3.
JEWISH CULTURAL CENTER - 5461 N. Terrace. 493-0270, ext. 13. "Moo and More," through July 22. Reception, 5:30 p.m. Thursday.
LYNN H. WOOD ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM - Hackman Hall, Southern Adventist University, Collegedale. Free. 236-2030, http://www.southern.edu/archaeology. "Vessels in Time: A Journey Into the Biblical World," permanent exhibit of 200 ancient artifacts (from pottery to weapons of war) spanning 3,500 years of history.
MARSH HOUSE MUSEUM - North Main Street in downtown LaFayette, Ga. 706-638-5187. See period furniture and other of-the-period artifacts during docent-guided tours, hear stories about Marsh-Warthen family and Walker County from 1836-1900. $5.
MEDAL OF HONOR EXHIBIT - Northgate Mall, next to Piccadilly Cafeteria, 5000 Hixson Pike. The National Medal of Honor Museum of Military History, exhibit that examines exploits of America's heroes from Revolutionary War through Iraqi Freedom. Free admission. 877-2525. www.mohm.org.
NORTH GEORGIA REGIONAL HERITAGE MUSEUM - 100 Gordon St. (railroad depot), Chickamauga, Ga. 706-375-3289. Exhibit includes display of American and NVA/VC items from the Vietnam War era years, through Tuesday.
NORTH RIVER CIVIC CENTER - 1009 Executive Drive, Suite 102, Hixson. 870-8924.
* Skies," exhibit by North Georgia Sky Painters Society, through today.
* Exhibit by Chattanooga Fiber Arts Group, Wednesday-Aug. 31.
PLANET ALTERED - 48 E. Main St. 400-4100, www.planetaltered.com.
* "Natural Motion," exhibit of work by Linda Kay White, Samuel E. Burns and Ted Reeder, through Tuesday.
* Exhibit of metal sculpture art by Denice Bizot, Wednesday-July 31.
RIVER GALLERY - 400 E. Second St. (Bluff View Art District). 265-5033, ext. 5. www.river-gallery.com.
* "Insight," works by Heather Allen-Swarttouw, Melisa Cadell, Karen Swyler and Vicki Essig, through Tuesday.
* "Inside & Out," sculpture pieces of steel, other metals, glass and acrylics by Bill Brown which seek to transform and interpret the natural and spiritual world, through June 30. Opening reception, 6:30-8 p.m. June 3.
SHUPTRINE FINE ART GROUP - 2646 Broad St. Free. 266-4453, www.ShuptrineFineArtGroup.com. Summer salon exhibit of works by Bob Ichter and Tim West, through June 30.
THE ART CENTER - 420 W. Main St., Blue Ridge, Ga. 706-632-2144, www.blueridgearts.net.
* Spring exhibit by Southern Appalachian Artist Guild members, in Richard Low Evans Gallery, through Sunday.
* Exhibit by artist in residence Nikki Davidson, through June 24.