With several Chattanooga-area restaurants, as well as two regional state parks, planning elaborate Easter meals, the only hunt you need to worry about Sunday is your search for dyed eggs.
Here are a few places that have announced their plans.
• Back Inn Cafe, 411 E. Second St. The restaurant within the Bluff View Art District will have a special menu of a la carte choices from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservations: 423-265-5033. Information: www.bluffviewartdistrict.com.
• Broad Street Grille, 1201 Broad St. The Easter Champagne Brunch at this restaurant inside The Chattanoogan will be available from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Price: $35 adults and $18 for children 6-12. Reservations: 423-424-3700, www.broadstreetgrille.com.
• Chattanooga Choo Choo, 1400 Market St. The Easter buffet will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. under the Grand Dome. Kids can eat from a special selection created just for them. Price: $27.95 adults, $23.95 seniors 65 and up, $13.95 for children 12 and younger. Reservations: 423-308-2481. View the menu at www.choochoo.com/pdfs/Easter2013Menu.pdf.
• TerraMae Appalachian Bistro, 120 E. 10th St. The three-course Easter brunch will be served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Price: $35 adults, $13 for children 12 and younger. Specialty cocktails are an additional $5 each. Reservations: 423-267-7866, www.terramae.org.
Eight Tennessee state parks boast restaurants, and two are within the region. Both will serve their Easter buffets between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. CDT. Prices do not include drink, tax or gratuity.
• Cumberland Mountain State Park, 24 Office Drive, Crossville, Tenn. Price: $12.95 adults, $6.95 ages 6-12. Groups of six or more may make reservations for the lower-level dining area. Reservations: 931-484-7186. View the menu at www.tn.gov/environment/parks/CumberlandMtn/docs/promotion.pdf.
• Fall Creek Falls State Park, 2536 Lakeside Drive, Pikeville, Tenn. Price: $14.95 adults, half price for children 5-12. 423-881-5241, ext. 253. View the menu at www.tn.gov/environment/parks/FallCreekFalls/docs/promotion/pdf.