Nine Chattanooga kitchens will be open for visitors Saturday during the Junior League of Chattanooga's sixth annual Tour du Jour. The self-guided tour showcases the latest in culinary design and state-of-the-art appliances.
Tour participants will receive a guidebook, with photos by Cansler Photography, outlining each kitchen's design and material details.
Visitors may start and stop at any of the homes. At their first stop, they can receive a guidebook with addresses and maps for each stop.
* What: Junior League of Chattanooga's Tour du Jour.
* When: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday.
* Where: Nine homes in Chattanooga.
* Admission: $20 for two if purchased today (online or at 622 E. Fourth St.); $20 each if purchased Saturday (tickets available at each of the kitchen locations).
* Phone: 267-5053.
* Website: http://jlchatt.org.
* Note: Copies of the Junior League of Chattanooga's new cookbook, "Seasoned to Taste: Savoring the Scenic City" ($29.95), may be purchased at any kitchen on the tour.