* Alexian Grove, 100 Asbury Oak Lane, Lookout Valley, 1 p.m., for children up to age 12. 825-5557.
* Christ United Methodist Church, 8645 East Brainerd Road, 2 p.m. 892-9363.
* Daisy United Methodist Church, 9508 Dayton Pike, 2 p.m. 332-3243.
* Fairview United Methodist Church, 3901 Hamill Road, 11 a.m., for children through fifth grade. 842-4886.
* Hixson United Methodist Church, 5301 Old Hixson Pike, 3 p.m. Sunday, with crafts and games. 877-1246.
* Signal Crest United Methodist Church, 1005 Ridgeway Ave., Signal Mountain, 11:30 a.m. 886-2330.
The Easter Bunny may need to lace up a pair (or two) of PF Flyers to fulfill all his obligations the next two weekends.
At least a half dozen egg hunts are scheduled around town Saturday and Sunday, and the duties multiply on Easter weekend.
In the meantime, Mr. B is striking poses daily through April 23 at Hamilton Place, Northgate and Walnut Square malls. At Hamilton Place, the final session of pet photos is 6-9 p.m. Tuesday (animals must be crated or leashed; enter from the food court).
Finally, the Easter Bunny will be there in spirit when Strasburg Children at Hamilton Place throws a Fancy Nancy Elegant Easter Party from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday.
Those attending the free event are encouraged to wear their best Easter hats and frocks to model in a parade. Stories, crafts and refreshments are included. Call 899-7276 for more information.