* What: Our Three Tenors in concert.
* When: 7 p.m. today and Saturday, 2:30 p.m. Sunday (doors open half-hour before shows).
* Where: Sue E. Trotter Theater, The Arts Center, 320 N. White St., Athens, Tenn.
* Admission: $15 adults, $12 students (table seating).
* Phone: 423-745-8781.
* Website: www.athensartscouncil.org
Last year, two shows sold out, so this year the trio billed as Our Three Tenors will offer a third performance for Athens, Tenn., audiences.
Described as three of McMinn County's finest male voices, Mike Simmons, Rusty Patterson and Tim Frazier will share the stage in evening performances today and Saturday, as well as a Sunday matinee. Their show features a variety of vocal repertoire, including classical, Broadway show tunes, rock 'n' roll, oldies and even some comedy.
"Fans of the tenors have eagerly awaited their return to The Arts Center stage after the two sold-out performances last March," said Arts Center executive director Ellen N. Kimball in a news release. "Although the three have performed in various productions in the Athens area, their 2010 debut as Our Three Tenors was their first time performing together exclusively on the same stage."
Their accompanist is Kay Simmons, and the director is Pam Thigpen.
Hors d'oeuvres, desserts and a cash bar will be available at all performances. Seating will be at tables by reservation. Tickets are available by phone, online and in person at The Arts Center.
* Day job: PM5 paper machine superintendent with Abitibi Bowater.
* Performance credits: Include "Hello Dolly," "Broadway Babies," "A Gem of a Show," "Jazzy Little Christmas," "My Fair Lady" and a Tellico Village production of "A Cole Porter Review."
* Day job: Principal of Athens Junior High School.
* Performance credits: Include "Camelot," "Broadway Babies," "Once Upon a Mattress" and "Jazzy Little Christmas"; has been a featured soloist with the Knoxville Chamber Orchestra.
* Day job: Quality technician at Johnson Controls and minister of music at Rocky Mountain Baptist Church for 22 years.
* Performance credits: Include "Jazzy Little Christmas," "The Music Man" and "A Gem of a Show."