CHATTANOOGA PUBLIC LIBRARY -- 1001 Broad St. (main library) and branches at Eastgate, Northgate and South Chattanooga. For programming information on preschool story time, Adventure Club for children ages 6 and up, and the teen center, Teen Stack, call 757-5310 or visit www.lib.chattanooga.gov.
• Saturday: Workshop with professional organizer Julie Bestry, Eastgate branch, 1-3 p.m., free.
CHATTANOOGA RIVER MARKET -- Tennessee Aquarium plaza, 1 Broad St. Vendors sell local produce, arts, crafts and horticultural projects, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday. Music by Mark Holder at 12:30 p.m. www.ChattanoogaMarket.com.
FARRIERS SPRING FLING -- Farriers National Research Center and School, Casey & Son Horseshoeing School, 14013 East Highway 136, LaFayette, Ga. Free event for horse owners with free trimming and shoeing services, thermal image horse evaluations, today-Sunday. To schedule appointments: 706-397-8909.
FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE BETH -- Bethlehem Center, 200 W. 38th St. Evening of fun for adults outside a club setting, 7 p.m. today. $10 admission per person, $20 with dinner, $35 per couple with dinner. 266-1384.
HIKES -- Led by Soddy-Daisy Hiking Club. Bring water and snack. 842-3619.
• Saturday: Stringer's Ridge, 3 miles, meet at Red Bank Bi-Lo at 10:45 a.m.
• Tuesday: Greenway Farms, 5051 Gann Store Road, meet in parking lot across from dog lot at 9 a.m.
• May 12: Heiss Mountain to Retro Hughes, 9.5 miles, meet at Durham Street parking lot at 8 a.m.
HUBFEST -- Heritage Park, 1428 Jenkins Road. Free spring community festival, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. May 12. Music by Fletcher Bright and Dismembered Tennesseans, concessions sold by Boy Scout Troop 69, children's activities, music, storytelling.
KIDS IN THE KITCHEN -- Coolidge Park, Walker Pavilion, 150 River St. Junior League sponsors children's activities to teach healthy eating habits and exercise, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. May 12. Samples, giveaways and prizes. Free. 267-5053.
NATIVE AMERICAN ARTIFACT SHOW -- Camp Jordan Arena, East Ridge. Educational event for professional and amateur collectors, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday. Bring items for identification. Free. 637-6422.
NEW ECHOTA ANNIVERSARY -- New Echota historic site, Georgia Highway 225, one mile east of I-75, exit 317, Calhoun, Ga., 2 p.m., free. Cherokee capital's 50th anniversary with living history demonstrations, American Indian crafts and guest speakers. May 12. 706-624-1321.
PLANT SALE -- Brainerd Farmers Market, Grace Episcopal Church pavilion, 20 Belvoir Road. Sale of shrubs and perennials benefits community beautification projects, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday. 332-1780.
TITANS CARAVAN -- Academy Sports + Outdoors, 2200 Hamilton Place Blvd. Regional tour by Tennessee Titans players features Jake Locker and Kenny Britt, 6:30 p.m. Wednesday. www.titansonline.com.
TRAIN RIDES -- Departing from Tennessee Valley Railroad, 4119 Cromwell Road. 894-8028, www.tvrail.com.
• Missionary Ridge Local: Six-mile, 55-minute ride through East Chattanooga to TVRM's repair shop. Fridays-Sundays. $16 adults, $10 children ages 3-12.
• Chickamauga Turn: Six-hour trip includes lunch layover in Chickamauga, Ga.,10 a.m.-4:15 p.m. Saturdays through Sept. 29. $34 adults, $26 children, ticket upgrade available for lunch in dining car.
• Day Out With Thomas: "Mystery on the Rails Tour" includes 25-minute ride, mystery games, Sir Topham Hatt and childrem's activities. 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Saturday, Sunday and May 12. $19 plus tax for ages 2 and up.
VIDALIA ONION SALE -- Dinner Bell Restaurant, 3270 Chattanooga Valley Road, Flintstone, Ga. Chattanooga Valley Lions Club sale, beginning at 9 a.m. Saturday. $5 for 5-pound bag, $10 for 10-pound bag, $20 for 25-pound bag. 706-931-2551 or 706-820-9452.
WWE RAW -- McKenzie Arena, Fourth and Mabel streets. World Wrestling Entertainment presents Raw WrestleMania Revenge Tour 2012, with CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho, John Cena vs. Mark Henry and others, 5 p.m. Sunday. $15-$60. 266-6627, www.tickettracks.com.
CHILDREN'S STORY HOUR
• Barnes & Noble, 2100 Hamilton Place Blvd., 11 a.m. Wednesdays. 893-0186.
• Books Never-Ending, 247 Cloud Springs Road, Rossville, 10:30 a.m. Saturdays for ages 3-8. 706-891-0774. www.booksneverending.com
CREATIVE DISCOVERY MUSEUM -- 321 Chestnut St. $10.95. 756-2738, www.cdmfun.org. PlayGym: Activities for ages 4 months to 3 years and their caregivers, 10:30 a.m. infants to age 1, 11:30 a.m. ages 2 and 3 Saturday.
LAFAYETTE-WALKER COUNTY LIBRARY -- 305 Duke St., LaFayette, Ga. 706-638-2992
• Monday: Preschool Learn To Read class, 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.
• Thursday: Library teen advisory board, 6 p.m.
• Thursday: Friends of the Library, 7 p.m.
SHUPTRINE GOLD LEAF DESIGNS -- 2616 Broad St. 266-4453. Watercolor workshop, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. May 12. $150.
POTTERY CLASS -- EAC Pottery Studio, John A. Patten Recreation Center, 3204 Kelly's Ferry Road. Hours: 6-9 p.m. Mondays, 3-9 p.m. Wednesdays, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturdays. $10 for three-hour session, $25 for 25 pounds of clay, which includes bisque and glaze firing. 260-0255.
BIG BAND -- American Legion Post 95, 3329 Ringgold Road. Music by The Legionnaires Big Band, 7:30 p.m. Saturday. Free. 624-9105.
LINE -- Allemande Hall, 7400 Standifer Gap Road. For beginners and more experienced dancers, 5:15-5:30 p.m. Monday. $7 per evening, $22 monthly. 309-6842.
SHAG -- Elks Lodge, Graysville Road at East Brainerd Road. Choo Choo Shag Dance Club gathers, 7 p.m. Thursday. $5 members, $7 guests, free to first-time guests. firstname.lastname@example.org.
SINGLES -- First-Centenary United Methodist Church, Mohney Hall, 399 McCallie Ave. Sponsored by Positive Christian Singles, but married couples invited, 7-10 p.m. May 12; $8. Free dance lesson, 6:15 p.m. 756-2021.