What do you get when you cross Halloween with whiskey?
For Chattanooga Whiskey, the answer is Monster Mash, a costume party tonight, Oct. 31, at Miller Plaza, 850 Market St.
DJ Tone Harm will provide music for dancing. Cash bars will serve whiskey cocktails and high-gravity beers.
The fun runs from 7 p.m. to midnight. Admission is free.
The winner of the costume contest will receive a prize pack from the distiller.
For more information, call 423-580-5610.
* Bradley Square Mall -- 200 Paul Huff Parkway, Cleveland, Tenn. Annual Spooktacular Fall Festival includes games and trick-or-treating at participating stores, 6-8 p.m. Halloween. Photos 5-8 p.m. at Noerr Halloween set next to Bath & Body Works. Sponsored by Living Word Church, Hopewell Church of God, Westmore Church of God, Westwood Baptist Church and North Cleveland Church of God. 423-472-5080, www.shopbradleysquare.com.
* Chattanooga Arboretum and Nature Center -- 400 Garden Road. Scarecrow in the Wilds Picnic and Hayride, 4:30-6:30 p.m. Halloween. Take a hayride before or after trick-or-treating to see contest scarecrows. Snacks served; picnics welcome. Includes crafts and costume judge. $10 suggested donation per family. 423-821-1160.
* Hamilton Place -- 2100 Hamilton Place Blvd. Trick-or-treating, 6-7 p.m. Halloween. 423-894-7177, www.hamiltonplace.com.
* Middle Cross Baptist Church -- 4008 Norcross Road. Children's fall festival with games, candy and popcorn, 5:30-7:30 p.m. Halloween. www.themiddlecrossbaptistchurch.net.
* Northgate Mall -- Highway 153 at Hixson Pike. Trick-or-treating, 5-6 p.m. Halloween. 423-875-4351, www.visitnorthgatemall.com.
* Patten Recreation Center -- 3203 Kellys Ferry Road. Fall festival sponsored by Lookout Valley Baptist Church, 6-8 p.m. Halloween.
* Soddy Community Church -- 194 Depot St., Soddy-Daisy. Trunk-or-treat, 6-8 p.m. Halloween. Decorate car (child-friendly) to win a prize. 423-332-5261.
* Walnut Square Mall -- 816 Walnut Square Blvd., Dalton, Ga. Trick-or-treating, 5-6 p.m. Halloween. 706-226-3777, www.walnutsquaremall.com.
* Gates of Misery -- 174 Chatillon Road, Rome, Ga. Open 7:30-10:30 p.m. Halloween, plus 7:30-11:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Nov. 1-2. $15. 706-676-8328, www.gatesofmisery.com.
* Haunted Carnival -- Sir Goony's Family Fun Center, 5918 Brainerd Road. Opens at 7:30 p.m. Halloween; ticket sales start at 7 p.m. $20 admission includes golf, batting tokens, go-kart pass, Papa John's gift card. www.sirgoonyshauntedcarnival.com.
* Haunted Cavern -- Ruby Falls, 1720 S. Scenic Highway. Opens at 8 p.m. Halloween, plus Friday and Saturday, Nov. 1-2. Be in line by 7:30 p.m. to see Freak Parade. $23. 423-821-2544, www.hauntedcavern.com.
* The Haunted Barn -- 5017 McDonald Road, McDonald, Tenn. 7-10 p.m. Halloween, 7 p.m.-midnight Friday and Saturday, Nov. 1-2. $18. 423-396-9790, www.thehauntedbarnchattanooga.com.
* Haunted Hidden Hollow -- 949 Fred Tollett Road, Crossville, Tenn. Open 7-11 p.m. Halloween. $10 haunted wagon ride or guided haunted walk; free magic show by bonfire. 931-788-1731, www.kmsconstruction.com/hauntedhiddenhollow.
* The Haunted Hilltop -- 8235 Highway 58. Open 7 p.m.-1 a.m. Halloween, with fireworks at 9 p.m. (weather permitting), plus Friday, Nov. 1. Includes haunted house, dark maze, vortex tunnel, haunted hayride. $20 all, $10 separate activities. 423-488-3956, www.thehauntedhilltop.com.
* Project Alice -- McDonald Elementary School, 132 McDonald Road, McDonald, Tenn. Open 7-11:45 p.m. Halloween. $15. Includes use of pellet guns. Parent permission needed for ages 12-16; no one younger than 12 admitted. 770-547-1695.