Inc. magazine listed the fastest growing companies in Chattanooga. Three of the top five on the list were in the logistics industry.
1. Steam Logistics, a 4-year-old logistics and trucking firm, had 2016 revenues of $113.6 million, up 1,688 percent in three years
2. Reliance Partners, an 8-year-old trucking insurance company with 2016 sales of $3.4 million, up 954 percent in three years.
3. Very, a 6-year-old software product development firm had annual sales of $4.4 million in 2016, up 366 percent in three years.
4. Conversant Group, an 8-year-old IT services company with 2016 sales of $6.1 million, up 234 percent in three years
5. GreenForm, a 5-year-old construction company with sales last year of $7.2 million, up 167 percent in three years.
Source: Inc. magazine