* Hamilton County Baptist Association Building, 508 N. Market St.; 1:30 p.m. Tuesday; tax seminar for ministers and others who handle church finances led by Tennessee Baptist Convention CPA Deborah Taylor; 267-3794 or email hcba@baptist association.com.
* Philadelphia Baptist Church, 1065 Pine Grove Road, Ringgold, Ga.; 6:30 p.m. Friday; gospel music program features Promises and the Harmony Gold Quartet; 706-891-5683.
* Honestville Baptist Church, 8526 Ooltewah-Harrison Road; 5:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 11; gospel concert by singer/songwriters Lewis & Lewis; 238-3705.
* Country Place Restaurant, 7320 Shallowford Road; noon Thursday; luncheon meeting of Chattanooga Women's Connection features message by Donna Abbott and music by Shad and Carrie Smith; $12; free child care available with reservation; 867-5019.
* First Baptist Church, 401 Gateway Ave.; 4-8 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 13; Scenic City Women's Network "After Hours" fundraising event features vendor shopping, auction preview, message ("Gratitude Can Change Your Tomorrow") by Jan Silvious, silent auction, shopping and door prizes; $10 members, $12 visitors; reservation deadline Sunday; 698-6262 or www.scwn.org.
* Washington Hills United Methodist Church, 6216 Hadley Drive; 10:30 a.m. Friday (registration at 10 a.m.); Church Women United meeting features Christmas musical program by LaFonde McGee and white socks collection for inmates at Silverdale Detention Facilities.