* Calendar: Email items to Karen Nazor Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org (423-757-6396) and Susan Pierce at email@example.com (423-757-6284) by Monday. Include event name, date, hours, location, ticket price and phone.
* Photo layouts: Email four to six photos with identifications to the above email addresses. Include event name, location and who fundraiser benefited.
* Contacts: Karen Hill at 757-6396 or Susan Pierce at 757-6284.
24 The Moth Ball, Stratton Hall, 3146 Broad St., 7-9 p.m., $35 per woman, $50 patrons. Must be 21 or older to attend. Benefits Partnership for Families, Children and Adults. themothball.org.
26 Music for Mutts, JJ's Bohemia, 231 E. M.L. King Blvd., 6 p.m., eight bands play for benefit for Wally's Friends, which helps pet owners pay cost of spay/neutering. 266-1400.
* Secret Keeper Girl Live!, Chattanooga Convention Center, 6:30-8:45 p.m., $15, discount for groups of 10 or more. Pajama party for mothers and daughters ages 8-13 benefits First Things First. Reservations required. 267-5383.
2 PINK! Chattanooga Convention Center, 6:30 p.m., $200 each, $350 patrons, sponsorships start at $3,500. Benefits MaryEllen Locher Breast Center's expansion of surgical services for cancer patients at Memorial. 495-PINK.
22-24 Houston Antiques Show & Sale, Stratton Hall, 3146 Broad St., times to be announced, benefits Houston Museum of Decorative Arts. 267-7176.
27 Friends of Scouting Luncheon, Chattanooga Convention Center, 11:30 a.m., $300 per person (supports one Boy Scout), $2,500 for event sponsor. Col. Mark Tillman, pilot of Air Force One for former President George Bush on Sept. 11, 2001, is featured speaker. 892-8323.
28 FCA Home Team Banquet, The Colonnade, Ringgold, Ga., 6 p.m., Lookout Mountain Fellowship of Christian Athletes hosts University of Georgia football coach Mark Richt. 322-2158 or lookout firstname.lastname@example.org.
* On Point Annual Dinner, Chattanooga Convention Center, 6:30 p.m., $75, $350 table of eight if purchased by Jan. 14, $400 after that, $750 VIP. Program by Jim Daly, president of Focus on the Family, and On Point students. 899-9188.
15 UnBought and UnBossed Awards, The Chattanoogan, 7:30-9 a.m., Girls Inc. breakfast honoring female role models. 624-4757.
30 Women of Distinction Awards, Chattanooga Convention Center, 11:15 a.m., recognition of the Tennessee Woman of the Year, 10 Chatta-nooga Women of Distinction and three Young Women of Distinction, benefits American Lung Association of Tennessee. 629-1098.