• Brainerd High School class of 1972 is holding its 40-year reunion Aug. 24-25. Friday night, there will be an informal gathering at T-Bones at 7 o'clock, with Roger Allen Wade performing. A buffet dinner and dance will be held Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at Coker Tire Antique Auto Museum. Tickets are $60 per person. For more information, call Debbie Sneed at 624-7954.
• Central High School class of 1972 is holding its 40-year reunion Sept.14-15. On Friday night, classmates will attend the Central football game. A dinner at Pier 2 will be held Saturday. The dinner ticket is $50 per person. For more information, check the website: www.central72.com.
• Chattanooga High School class of 1972 is holding its 40-year reunion Aug. 10-11 with events at Rio Picante Mexican Grill and on the Southern Belle at Pier 2. Tickets are $55 per person. A block of discounted rooms are on hold at the Courtyard by Marriott, 755-0871. For more information, call 877-1279 or 876-1144.
• East Ridge High School class of 1972 is planning a 40-year reunion for Sept. 22. Classmates should send contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• East Ridge High School class of 1962 is holding its 50-year reunion Saturday, Aug. 18, at the Car Barn, 6721 Heritage Business Court off Lee Highway. For more information, call 413-7108 or 667-0811.
• Howard High School class of 1963 is holding a planning meeting today at AmVets Post 36, 2114 Wilder St., at 5 p.m. For more information, contact 693-7867.
• Rhea County High School class of 1987 is marking its 25-year reunion July 27-29. A semi-formal dinner-dance will be held Saturday, 6-11:30 p.m., at Lindsay Street Hall, 901 Lindsay St. Tickets are $50 per person. For tickets or more information, email email@example.com. The weekend will also include a meet-and-greet at The Blue Plate, 191 Chestnut St., on Friday, 5-9 p.m. and a family picnic at Point Park in Dayton on Sunday, 2-5 p.m. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Jacob and Barbra Peters family reunion is today at 10 a.m. at Pleasant Valley Baptist Church, 1995 Ooltewah-Ringgold Road. Bring covered dish for noon lunch and recipes for family cookbook. For more information, call Shirley Peters Henson, 706-965-3437.
• Descendants of the late Blanche and Clyde Turner are holding the 35th Turner family reunion on Saturday, July 7, at 11 a.m. at Chester Frost Park, Shelter 4. For more information, call 706-375-9846.