Hamilton County Baptist Association, 6625 Lee Highway (chapel of campus of Tennessee Baptist Children's Home); 11 a.m. Monday; public dedication/executive board meeting of new Baptist Association office; 267-3794.
Contact of Chattanooga, 6221 Vance Road; 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 22; domestic violence response class for Contact telephone workers and the public, led by Elaine Bradway of the Partnership Crisis Response Center and Sgt. Nathan Hartwig of the Chattanooga Police Department; free; 899-5719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fort Mountain Retreat and Conference Center, 40 Blackhawk Trail, Chatsworth, Ga.; 4 p.m. Thursday-Sunday, May 20; Journey Ministries-sponsored Freedom Bootcamp offers sessions, films, activities, reflection time and journaling as outlined in John Eldredge book "Wild at Heart"; $199; 877-251-1800 or www.thejourneyministries.com.
• New Vision Word of Faith Church, 124 N. Wilder St., Rockwood, Tenn.; 6 p.m. today; gospel concert by Jim Ricketts and Crystle Elam; 775-2806; also at Mars Hill United Methodist Church, 267 Mars Hill Road, Englewood, Tenn.; 9:30 a.m. Sunday; New Life Baptist Church, 1813 Thrasher Pike, Hixson; 6 p.m. Sunday.
• Olivia Baptist Church, 1817 Guy St.; 6 p.m. Sunday; singing features Heartline; 706-278-3507.
• Sequoyah Church of God, 10916 Hixson Pike, Soddy-Daisy; 6 p.m. Thursday; gospel concert by Salt of The Earth; 332-1139.
• St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 305 W. Seventh St.; 7:30 p.m. Thursday; choral evensong on Feast of the Ascension by church's Senior Choir; free but offering will be taken for Chattanooga Area Food Bank (reception follows); 266-8195, ext. 323.
• Philadelphia Baptist, 1065 Pine Grove Road, Ringgold, Ga.; 6:30 p.m. Friday; gospel concert featuring The Weaver Believers and Appointed Quartet; 706-891-5683.
• City Church of Chattanooga, 7122 Lee Highway (East Auditorium); 7:15 a.m. Friday; worship concert/CD release party for Jason Hallcox, worship arts pastor for the church and former lead singer for the Imperials; 648-2981.
• Coolidge Park, 150 River St.; 1-7 p.m. Saturday, May 19; inaugural Salvation Army Rock The Red Shield concert features Christian artists Day SevEn, Reva, Tabernacle Praise Band, Drown Out, Zero Doubt, Rhonda Frye & RiverSide, As Isaac and Tabernacle Big Band, plus face-painting and coloring stations for children; bring lawn chairs or blankets; free; 308-7715 or www.CSArmy.org.
• One Accord Community Church, 343 Sweetland Drive, Red Bank; 6 p.m. Saturday, May 19; AWANA benefit concert features 2 Deep Within, Rhett Ouzts, Sustaining Grace, Calvary's Blend, Dave Pace and R&R4Jesus; free but love offering taken; 875-8377 or oneaccordcommunitychurch.org.
• Rivermont Presbyterian Church, 3319 Hixson Pike; 7:30 p.m. Saturday, May 19; also, Christ United Methodist Church, 8645 East Brainerd Road, 7:30 p.m. Thursday, May 24; concert of music from stage and screen by the Metropolitan Bells; free but donations accepted.
• First Cumberland Presbyterian Church, 1505 N. Moore Road; 4 p.m. Sunday, May 20; "Come Away, Love," concert of love songs in four languages by Choral Arts of Chattanooga; $15 adults, $5 students, free for ages 12-under; 598-3274 or www.choralartsofchattanooga.org.
Ridgedale Baptist Church, 1831 Hickory Valley Road (Ridgedale Room); 6 p.m. Tuesday; Hamilton County Baptist Association meal/conference concerning church security and critical risks facing churches, led by Southern Mutual Church Insurance Co. executive Matthew Quinton; $7.50; reservations required by 3 p.m. Monday; 267-3794 or email email@example.com.
First Baptist Church, 401 Gateway Ave.; noon Thursday; monthly Scenic City Women's Network luncheon features address, "Flourishing Is for Everyone," by Jerilyn Upton Sanders, director of Free Chattanooga, a pilot project of the Chalmers Center for Economic Development; $10 members, $12 visitors; reservations deadline Tuesday; 698-6262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.