* Calendar: Email items to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by Monday before the Sunday it appears. Include event name, date, hours, location, ticket price and phone.
* Photo layouts: Email four to six photos with left to right identifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or spierce@timesfree press.com. Include event name, location and who fundraiser benefited.
* Contacts: Karen Nazor Hill at 757-6396 or Susan Pierce at 757-6284.
14 National Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon, Chattanooga Convention Center, 11:30 a.m., $40. Southeastern Tennessee chapter of Association of Fundraising Professionals honors the Waldrop family, Clif and Ruzha Cleaveland and Starkey Printing Co. 468-1122 or email@example.com
15 Three Blind Wines, The Mill, 1601 Gulf St., 6 p.m., $30. Dinner, wine-tasting with live and silent auctions to benefit Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. 615-255-1167.
* A Pink Carpet Country Celebration, Tivoli Theatre, 709 Broad St., 7:30 p.m., $50. Concert with Randy Owen and friends to benefit MaryEllen Locher Foundation. 757-5050 or www.etix.com.
16 An Evening of Elegance, Bessie Smith Cultural Center, 200 E. M.L. King Blvd., 8 p.m.-midnight, $65 includes dinner by LeMont's Catering, benefits the Life Academy for Young Men. Entertainment by Angela Winbush and the Joe Johnson Band. 821-6700 or www.100bmchatt.org.
17 I Smell Smoke, Rivermont Presbyterian Church, 3319 Hixson Pike, 8-10:30 a.m. Chattanooga Breakfast Rotary Club roasts 300 Boston butts overnight Nov. 16 to distribute Nov. 17. The meat is $30. Download order form at www.rotaryof chattanoogabreakfast.com or call 443-7110.
* Bluegrass Benefit, Harrison Ruritan Club, 5709 Tyner Lane, 6-10 p.m., $5, benefits Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center. Performances by The Hickory Wind, Randy & Friends, Grass Harpers, Scenic City Ramblers and The Itis Brothers.
29 Dinner and the Arts, Chattanooga Center for Creative Arts, 1301 Dallas Road, 5 p.m. silent auction, 6 p.m. dinner catered by Abuelo's, 6:30 p.m. live auction, 7:30 p.m. entertainment by students. Tickets $20 with dinner, $5 to showcase only. 209-5929.
30 FrockTail Party, Stratton Hall, 3146 Broad Street, 6 p.m., $35, cocktail party, fashion show of designer cocktail attire and dancing to benefit Scenic City Sickle Cell Corp. frocktail.esincemanagement.net.
7 Mistletoe Ball, Sheraton Read House, Silver Ballroom, 6:30 p.m. cocktail hour, 8 p.m.-midnight dancing to The Beaters, black-tie optional attire, $125. Benefits Room in the Inn shelter for homeless women and their children. Reservations required by Nov. 28. 624-6144 or www.chattanoogaroomintheinn.com
* Yappy Meower, Mia Cucina, 345 Frazier Ave., 5:30-7:30 p.m., $20 donation for food and wine, benefits McKamey Animal Center. 305-6500.
* John Michael Montgomery Concert, Memorial Auditorium, 399 McCallie Ave., 8 p.m., $26, benefits Chattanooga Firefighters Association. 899-4990.
8 Corporate Dodgeball Competition, Maclellan Gym, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, 9 a.m. Six-person team fee is $300. Benefits Cherokee Area Council of Boy Scouts of America. www.chattdodgeball.org