Looking for something to do today? Here are some ideas.
• Angie Aparo: Rhythm & Brews, 221 Market St., 9:30 p.m., $10. Kelly McRae also performs. 267-4644.
• Bicycle Tour Stop: Regions Bank, corner of Sixth and Broad streets, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., free. Regions Bank Bike Tour and city's Bike Chattanooga Bicycle Transit system sponsor "Big Bike" to answer questions on Bike Chattanooga, discuss bank services and products, also giveaways, music and guided bike tour of downtown Chattanooga at noon. www.bikechattanooga.com
• Book Signing: Cleveland State Community College, first floor of Mary Barker Humanities Building, Cleveland, Tenn., 5-7 p.m., books will be sold for $18. Retired Cleveland State instructor Alexander Delk signs "Memories of Yesteryear." 473-2341.
• Left Lane Cruiser and Wrestlehemia: JJ's Bohemia, 231 M.L. King Blvd., 9:30 p.m., $10. 266-1400.
• Music Benefit: Track 29, 1400 Market St., 9 p.m., $25. Cody McCarver, Michael Martin, Vicki Roberts, Jimmy Tawater and Chattamusic band perform in benefit for Loyd Foutz's medical expenses. 521-2929.
• SoCro with Skinnyill: The Honest Pint, 35 Patten Parkway, 9 p.m., $5. Also performing: Natural Habitz. 468-4192.