CRESS GALLERY OF ART: University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Fine Arts Center, 752 Vine St.
• "Pictures at an Exhibition," works by Matthew Deleget of New York City merge painting with conceptual, process and installation strategies, through Dec. 7. Hours: 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, 1-4 p.m. Saturday-Sunday. 425-4600. www.utc.edu/cressgallery.
THE ATHENS ARTS CENTER: 320 N. White St., Athens, Tenn., will be changing exhibits.
• "McMinn County En Plein Air," a collection of regional landscape paintings by Chris Ingram, closes Wednesday.
• "The Art of Still Life," a juried art competition/exhibition of two- and three-dimensional still-life compositions by residents of Bradley, McMinn, Meigs, Monroe and Polk counties ages high school and older, opens Nov. 6 and runs through Jan. 4. Opening reception, 6 p.m. Nov. 13
Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays. Free admission. 423-745-8781, www.athensartscouncil.org.
BOOTH WESTERN ART MUSEUM: 501 Museum Drive, Cartersville, Ga.
• "Family Traditions: John, Terri Kelly and Bill Moyers" features work by members of the Moyers family and a re-creation of Bill's studio featuring paintings, illustrations, saddles, sculpture and other items. Open through Feb. 17.
• Photography Guild Annual Exhibition, through Nov. 11.
• "National Geographic Greatest Photographs of the American West," exhibition features 75 Western images spanning 100 years from the magazine's archives, through March 10.
Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Thursday, 1-5 p.m. Sunday. 770-387-1300, www.boothmuseum.org.