• Central High School class of 1962 will hold its 50-year reunion Oct. 12-13. An informal gathering is planned Friday at 6 p.m. at Windstone Clubhouse. A dinner at the Sheraton Read House will begin with registration at 6 p.m. Saturday, followed by the meal at 7. Sunday attire is appropriate. Weekend ticket is $75 per person. For more information, call David Bell, 476-2602, Linda Bacon Grant, 344-2111, or check the website at www.chattanoogacentral62.com.
• Central High School class of 1952 will hold its 60-year reunion on Oct. 20 at The Chattanooga Choo-Choo from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., which includes a seated luncheon. Sunday brunch will be available in The Garden Room of the Choo-Choo on Oct. 21. Make reservations with Ken Hudgins, 867-9347.
• Chattanooga High School class of 1957 is holding a barbecue for its 55-year reunion on Oct. 6 at 2 p.m. at the Hurricane Creek subdivision clubhouse. For more information, contact Elaine Peterson, 316-0839.
• Chattanooga High School class of 1962 is holding a reunion Oct. 5-6. On Friday, classmates will meet at Manker Patten Tennis Club at 6 p.m. There will be a tour of the old CHS building (now Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sciences) at 2 p.m. Saturday followed by a short poetry class with Dr. Mary Barker, class sponsor. At 6 p.m., a dinner will be held at Chattanooga Golf and Country Club. For more information, call Mary Ann McInturff at 535-7362 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• East Lake Junior High School's annual reunion picnic will be held Saturday, Oct. 6, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at East Lake Park. Bring covered dishes for potluck lunch at 11:30 a.m. Donations are being accepted to cover expenses. Send checks made payable to East Lake Junior High Alumni Reunion to Juanita Oliver, 8441 Balata Drive, Ooltewah, TN 37363. For more information, call Ed Oliver, 892-6348.
• East Ridge High School class of 1992 is holding its 20-year reunion Oct. 5-6. Classmates will attend the East Ridge football game on Friday night. Dinner at Niko's Southside Grill, 1400 Cowart St., is planned for Saturday. Tickets are $45 per person and must be prepaid. For more information, email ERHS1992@gmail.com.
• Howard High School class of 1969 will hold a meeting Saturday, Sept. 22, at 11:30 a.m. at Eastgate Town Center, 5600 Brainerd Road. For more information, call 362-1500.
• Ooltewah High School class of 1982 is holding its 30-year reunion Sept. 21-23. For more information, call Diane Robinson Watson at 779-4804.
• Red Bank High School class of 1972 is holding its 40-year reunion Saturday, Oct. 6, from 7 to 11 p.m. in the ballroom of the DoubleTree Hotel, 407 Chestnut St. Tickets are $60 per person. Make check payable to Red Bank 1972 Reunion and mail to P.O. Box 3009, Chattanooga, TN 37404. For more information, check the website www.redbankclass72.myevent.com.
• Tyner High School class of 1962 is holding its 50-year reunion Oct. 19-21. For more information, email Imogene Johnston Stone at email@example.com, or call 305-1447.
• The Nance-Rollins family reunion is scheduled for Sunday at noon at the Smith Chapel United Methodist Church in Ringgold, Ga. Bring covered dishes for shared lunch and family photos. For directions, call 404-888-2921.
• Descendants of John Davis Sr. and Nancy Roberts Davis will hold a family reunion on Sunday at 1 p.m. in Free Hope Baptist Church fellowship hall, 4176 Highway 76 in Chatsworth, Ga. Bring a covered dish, family records and photos. Ice, paper products and cutlery will be provided. For more information, call 706-695-9273.