* Motorcycle ride: Ringgold United Methodist Church, 7484 Nashville St., Ringgold, Ga., 10 a.m. registration, 11 a.m. depart church for ride over Dug Gap Mountain, return about noon for free lunch and music. Free but donations taken to benefit Nourishing Children in Catoosa. 678-938-1386.
* Sixth Street block party: Sixth Street in downtown Chattanooga, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., free. YMCA and WorkSpace host block party with live music, food truck cooking demonstrations and hands-on art projects. sparkartschattanooga.com
* Engel Stadium Open House: Engel Stadium, 1130 E. Third St., 1-4 p.m., $5 adults, $1.50 children ages 5 and older. Open house includes tours of stadium with "42" art director Sharon Davis, magician Robert Jones, ballpark organ music by Buddy Shirk, food, games, door prizes. 531-8958.
* The Muse Project: Mocha Restaurant, 3116 Brainerd Road, 8 p.m., $5. Creative Underground, Voices of Hope and Rhyme N Chatt sponsor jazz and poetry honoring women. 504-0361.
* Obedience class registration: Chattanooga Obedience Club training facility, Highway 193 in Flintstone, Ga., four miles south of Chattanooga, 1-3 p.m., class prices vary. Registration for six-week series of obedience, rally, agility classes for puppies and dogs, which begin Monday. Must bring dog's shot chart to register. chattanooga obedienceclub.org
* Symphony concert: Collegedale Church of Seventh-day Adventists, 4829 College Drive, 7:30 p.m., free. Violinist Mark Reneau is guest soloist with the Southern Adventist University Symphony Orchestra. 236-2880.
* Bradley County Democratic Party: Cleveland-Bradley County Public Library's community room, 795 Church St., Cleveland, Tenn., 7 p.m., visitors welcome. 423-336-8497.
* Hamilton County Republican Women: Morning Pointe of Hixson, 5501 Old Hixson Pike, 11:30 a.m., visitors welcome. Program by attorney Alix Michel on "Prescription Drug Diversion: Signs, Effects and Strategies to Combat It." Lunch reservations required: 266-6855.
* Brass concert: Concert by UTC Tuba/Euphonium Quartet, Trumpet Ensemble and Trombone Ensemble, UTC Fine Arts Center, 752 Vine St., 7:30 p.m., free. 425-4601.
* Concert honoring Roland Carter: First Baptist Church, 401 Gateway Ave., 7:30 p.m., $5 in advance, $10 at door. Concert honors retirement of UTC professor of music with performances by six choirs and soloist Gail Robinson-Oturu. For tickets: 425-4269.