* Calendar: Email items to Karen Nazor Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org and Susan Pierce at email@example.com by Monday before the Sunday it appears. Include event name, date, hours, location, ticket price and phone.
* Photo layouts: Email four to six photos with left to right identifications to Karen Nazor Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or spierce@timesfree press.com.
Include event name, location and who fundraiser benefited.
* Contacts: Karen Hill at 757-6396 or Susan Pierce at 757-6284.
21-22 Sons of the Pioneers concert, Hullander Barn, 10944 London Lane, 6:30 p.m. both nights, $85, $300 table of four, $550 table of eight. Legendary Western singing group performs benefit for Ooltewah High School Band. 553-0561.
22-24 Houston Antiques Show & Sale, Stratton Hall, 3146 Broad St., 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and Saturday, noon-4 p.m. Sunday; $15 ticket good all three days, benefits Houston Museum of Decorative Arts. 267-7176.
23 Hunter Underground, Hunter Museum of American Art, 10 Bluff View, 8 p.m., music by Strung Like a Horse, silent auction, $40 in advance, $60 at door; additional $25 to enter Smash and Grab art drawing. Must be 21 to attend. 267-0968.
• Denim & Diamonds, Chattanooga Convention Center, 7-11 p.m., $100, table sponsorships $1,000-$7,500. "Saturday Night Fever" is theme of dinner-dance with live and silent auctions benefiting Project Access and other community health initiatives. www.chattdenim.org.
26 Spay-Ghetti No Meatballs, Stratton Hall, 3146 Broad St., 6-9 p.m., $35. Dinner catered by Carrabba's with silent auction to benefit Wally's Friends spay/neuter clinic. 877-9966.
27 Friends of Scouting Luncheon, Chattanooga Convention Center, 11:30 a.m., $300 (supports one Boy Scout), $2,500 for event sponsor. Col. Mark Tillman, pilot of Air Force One for former President George Bush on Sept. 11, 2001, is featured speaker. 892-8323.
28 On Point Annual Dinner, Chattanooga Convention Center, 6:30 p.m., $75, $750 VIP/corporate tables; $400 table of eight. Program by On Point students and Jim Daly, president of Focus on the Family. 899-9188.
• FCA Home Team Banquet, The Colonnade, Ringgold, Ga., 6 p.m., Lookout Mountain Fellowship of Christian Athletes hosts University of Georgia football coach Mark Richt. 322-2158 or email@example.com.
1 Caribbean Beach Party, The Mill, 1601 Gulf St., 7-11 p.m., $45 in advance, $50 at the door. Theme party includes salsa dip contest, Caribbean food, live and silent auctions, Tacky Island Shirt contest and music to benefit Caribbean SEA and TenneSEA clean-water initiatives. 413-0471.
7 Live from Studio 45, WTCI-TV, 7540 Bonnyshire Drive, 6:45 p.m., $145, $245 couples, includes hors d'oeuvres and cocktails. Behind-the-scenes studio experience and taping of "The A List with Alison Lebovitz" as she interviews author Arthur Golden. Reservations required by Feb. 22. 702-7822.
14 St. Patrick's Purse, Stratton Hall, 3146 Broad St., 6 p.m., $40. No tickets sold at door. Dinner, silent auction and entertainment to benefit Chattanooga Music Club's upkeep of Memorial Auditorium's Austin pipe organ. 899-9818.
15 UnBought and UnBossed Awards, The Chattanoogan, 7:30-9 a.m., Girls Inc.'s annual breakfast honoring female role models. For tickets, call 624-4757.
30 Dance Benefit, Allemande Hall, 7400 Standifer Gap Road, 7-10 p.m., admission by donation. Silent auction and square, round and line dancing to benefit St. Jude's Children's Research Center. 706-375-1088.
21 Chocolate Fling, Southern Belle at Pier 2, 209 Riverfront Parkway, 2-4 p.m., $25 in advance, chocolate dessert sampling to benefit Epilepsy Foundation. 634-1772.
30 Women of Distinction Awards, Chattanooga Convention Center, 11:15 a.m., $65 until March 31, $70 after that, recognition of the Tennessee Woman of the Year, 10 Chattanooga Women of Distinction and three Young Women of Distinction, benefits American Lung Association of Tennessee. For tickets: 629-1098.
4 Tell Me Something Derby, Republic Parking lot at Bluewater Grille, 3:30-8 p.m., $25 individual, $45 couples in advance; $30 per person at the gate, benefits Chattanooga Room in the Inn. 624-6144.
7-8 StyleWorks, Chattanooga Convention Center, preview party 5-8 p.m. Tuesday, luncheon and fashion show; 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Wednesday, $65 and up, benefits Siskin Children's Institute. 648-1707.