Tonight, five-time Grammy Award-winning pop/R&B singer Cee Lo Green will bring his larger-than-life music and fashion sensibilities to the Coke Stage as the Riverbend headliner. But how well do you really know one of music's most eccentric, bombastic personalities?
For instance, did you know that ...
• Cee Lo Green is the stage name of Thomas DeCarlo Callaway.
• In 2011, he was named the inaugural Viral Innovator of the Year at the Billboard Music Awards.
• Before he set off on a solo career, Cee Lo was a founding member of Atlanta-based Dirty South rap quartet Goodie Mob, which had close ties to OutKast.
• In addition to his work as a singer and producer, Cee Lo has acting credits in "Robot Chicken," "The Boondocks," "Hotel Transylvania" and "Sparkle." In 2011, he voiced a hot tub in an episode of "American Dad."
• At the 2011 Grammies, he took the stage decked out in brilliantly colored bird feathers, a metal chest plate molded to look like he had six-pack abs and a rhinestone-bedecked skull cap.
• He's a huge fan of McDonald's French fries.
• Growing up in Atlanta, Cee Lo cites New Wave giants Culture Club, Duran Duran, ABC and Madness as among the most influential bands in his record collection. He also loves New Jersey-based hardcore punk band The Misfits.
• Cee Lo is well known for his animal companions, including his white Persian cat, Purrfect - who landed a spot in a Meow Mix cat food commercial - but in 2012, he drew the ire of animal rights activists for owning an endangered pale pink cockatoo named Lady.
• His mother was a volunteer firefighter, and she was rescued by volunteer firefighters from a near-fatal crash. He pays homage to the emergency responders in his song "Thank You," a remix of his hit single "Forget You."
Sources: Clashmusic.com, Esquire, LA Times, Internet Movie Database