• The 1963 class of the former Booker T. Washington High School will meet today at 2 p.m. at Mission Ridge Baptist Church, 3778 Wilcox Blvd. For more information, call the Rev. Etta Griffin-Garth, 475-6368.
• Howard High School class of 1963 is holding a planning meeting Saturday, June 22, in preparation for its 50-year reunion. The meeting will begin at 5 p.m. at the Veterans Club, 2114 Wilder St. For more information, call 693-7867.
• Riverside High School class of 1966 will hold a meeting on Saturday, June 22, at 3 p.m. at the Veterans Club, 2114 Wilder St. For more information, call 638-3760 or 255-7756.
• Soddy-Daisy High School class of 1963 is holding its 50-year reunion on Saturday, July 13, 4-11 p.m., at First Baptist Church of Soddy-Daisy, 10185 Dayton Pike. For reservation availability, call Linda Stewart at 238-4518 or email email@example.com.
• Brainerd High School classes of 1973-75 are holding a reunion July 26-27 at Pier 2. For more information or reservations, contact Mike Payne at Tnmastergardener@aol.com.
• McMinn County High School class of 1993 is planning a 20-year reunion for Saturday, July 27. A family gathering will be held from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at Athens Regional Park. A reunion dinner will be held that night at 6:30 p.m. at Springbrook Golf and Country Club. Classmates should email their updated information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Central High School class of 1963 is holding its 50-year reunion on Saturday, Aug. 24, from 6-10 p.m. at the DoubleTree Hotel on Chestnut Street. The classes of 1961, 1962, 1964 and 1965 are also invited. For more information or reservations, contact Joe White at email@example.com or 803-364-4677.
• East Ridge High School class of 1963 is holding its 50-year reunion on Saturday, Sept. 7, from 7-11 p.m. on the Southern Belle riverboat. For more information, call 593-0209 or 476-2602.
• East Ridge High School class of 1973 is planning its 40-year reunion for Saturday, Sept. 14. For more information, call 622-6432.
• Kirkman Technical High School class of 1963 is planning its 50-year reunion for Saturday, Oct. 5, at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo. For more information, call 423-894-1100 or 423-238-4322.
• Red Bank High School class of 1973 is holding its 40-year reunion Oct. 11-12. A meet-and-greet is planned Oct.11 from 6-11 p.m. in the Pier 2 burger bar. The reunion dinner is Oct. 12 from 6-10 p.m. in Pier 2 at The Landing. Casual attire; $50 ticket includes buffet, cash bar and dancing. Make reservations at www.rbhs73.com.
• University of Chattanooga class of 1963 and UC Fifty-Plus Club will hold their 50-year reunion weekend Oct. 25-26 on the UTC campus. For more information, call the UTC Office of Alumni Affairs at 425-4785 or 1-800-728-4882.
• Members of the former Central Baptist Church of Woodmore during the 1960s are invited to a reunion weekend on July 12-13. A night cookout is planned July 12 at the home of Greg Carson from 6-9 p.m., and lunch at The Tea Cottage on Hickory Valley Road is set for July 13 at 11 a.m. Tickets are $25 for both meals; participants are asked to bring a side dish or dessert to the cookout. For more information, contact Carolyn Hunt Webb at 972-835-9385 or email Carolyn@TheCrossingDFW.com.