The Hunter Museum will present its All-American Summer concert series on most Thursdays from June 20 to Aug. 8, as well as the museum's Free First Sundays in July and August.
* Thursday, June 27: Slim Pickins
* Sunday, July 7: Ryan Oyer
* Thursday, July 11: Shark Week
* Thursday, July 18: Christian Collier
* Thursday, July 25: Roger Alan Wade
* Thursday, Aug. 1: Shane Morrow and Ben Friberg
* Sunday, Aug. 4: Rick Rushing and the Blues Strangers
* Thursday, Aug. 8: The Lefty Williams Band
The first concert in the All-American Summer series at the Hunter Museum of American Art doubled as a Riverbend Unplugged show. Today, June 20, the regular schedule of weekly shows, plus two Free First Sundays dates, gets underway.
Performing today is "haunted pop" band Moonlight Bride. Its latest release, "Dead Language," explores "what it means to be dark yet warm, quiet yet loud, refined yet still retaining an often chilling rawness," according to the band.
Concerts are free with regular admission: $9.95 adults, $4.95 children 3-17. Admission is free on first Sundays.
Thursday shows start at 6 p.m. The Sunday shows start at 1:30 p.m. on July 7, 1 p.m. on Aug. 4.
The Hunter is at 10 Bluff view. Hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Tuesday and Friday-Saturday; noon-5 p.m. Wednesday and Sunday; 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Thursday.
For more information, call 423-267-0968 or visit www.huntermuseum.org.