• Howard High School class of 1963 is holding a planning meeting today in preparation for its 50-year reunion. The meeting will begin at 5 p.m. at the Veterans Club, 2114 Wilder St. For more information, call 693-7867.
• Riverside High School class of 1966 is holding a meeting today at 3 p.m. at the Veterans Club, 2114 Wilder St. For more information, call 638-3760 or 255-7756.
• Soddy-Daisy High School class of 1963 is holding its 50-year reunion on Saturday, July 13, from 4-11 p.m. at First Baptist Church of Soddy-Daisy, 10185 Dayton Pike. For reservation availability, call Linda Stewart at 238-4518 or email email@example.com.
• Riverside High School class of 1971 will hold a planning meeting on Saturday, July 20, at 5 p.m. in Greater Tucker Baptist Church, 1115 North Moore Road, to finalize plans for the class's 60th birthday celebration. For more information, call Glenda Thompson, 629-5525.
• Brainerd High School classes of 1973-75 are holding a reunion July 26-27 at Pier 2. For more information or reservations, contact Mike Payne at Tnmastergardener@aol.com.
• McMinn County High School class of 1993 is planning a 20-year reunion for Saturday, July 27. A family gathering will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Athens Regional Park. A reunion dinner will be held that night at 6:30 p.m. at Springbrook Golf and Country Club. Classmates should email their updated information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Central High School class of 1963 is holding its 50-year reunion on Saturday, Aug. 24, from 6-10 p.m. at the DoubleTree Hotel on Chestnut Street. The classes of 1961, 1962, 1964 and 1965 are also invited. For more information or reservations, contact Joe White at email@example.com or 803-364-4677.
• East Ridge High School class of 1963 is holding its 50-year reunion on Saturday, Sept. 7, from 7-11 p.m. on the Southern Belle riverboat. For more information, call 593-0209 or 476-2602.
• East Ridge High School class of 1973 is planning its 40-year reunion for Saturday, Sept. 14. For more information, call 622-6432.
• Members of the former Central Baptist Church of Woodmore during the 1960s are invited to a reunion weekend July 12-13. A July 11 night cookout is planned at the home of Greg Carson, 6-9 p.m., and a July 12 lunch is at The Tea Cottage on Hickory Valley Road at 11 a.m. Tickets are $25 for both meals; participants are asked to bring a side dish or dessert to the cookout. For more information, contact Carolyn Hunt Webb at 972-835-9385 or email Carolyn@TheCrossingDFW.com.