* Catoosa County Democratic Party: Caffeine Addicts Coffee Shop, 7819 Nashville St., Ringgold Ga., 9 a.m., visitors welcome to breakfast meeting. 770-826-8644.
* Jarrett Little Memorial Ride: Motorcycle ride departs Rossville City Park, 1 p.m., follows 100-mile route through North Georgia mountains and ends at Southside Saloon and Bistro in Chattanooga, $15 per bike ride in memory of Rossville firefighter. Proceeds benefit Georgia Fallen Firefighters Foundation.
* St. Patty's Celebration: Knights of Columbus Council 6099 Hall, 7615 Lee Highway near intersection of Bonny Oaks Drive, 7 p.m.-midnight, $15. Irish-themed food, beverages, dancing and live band at fundraiser for Knights' philanthropic projects. www.kofc6099.org.
* Chattanooga Music Club scholarship competition: First Cumberland Presbyterian Church sanctuary, 1505 N. Moore Road, 1:30 p.m., free to spectators. High school seniors compete for college scholarships awarded by club. 706-935-3343.
* Walker County Historical Society: Marsh House, 308 N. Main St., LaFayette, Ga., 1:30-3:30 p.m., visitors welcome. Reception to honor students Daniel Johnson, Daniel Blankenship and Paige Haney, recipients of the Clayton Bell Scholarship. 706-764-2801.
* Bradley County Democratic Party: Cleveland-Bradley County Public Library, 795 Church St. NE, Cleveland, Tenn., 7 p.m., visitors welcome. New BCDP constitution and bylaws will be discussed in preparation for the biennial reorganization convention on April 6. 423-336-8497.
* Hamilton County Republic Women: Morning Pointe of Hixson, 5501 Old Hixson Pike, 11:30 a.m., visitors welcome. CPA Larry Rooks is guest speaker. Reservations required for lunch: 266-6855.