• Soddy-Daisy High School class of 1958 is holding its 55-year reunion today at 4 p.m. in the Chester Frost Park pavilion. Classmates who have not sent in their $25 for the barbecue dinner may pay at the door. For more information, call 423-332-1491 or email GeneSis2004@comcast.net.
• East Ridge High School class of 1973 is planning its 40-year reunion for Saturday, Sept. 14. For more information, classmates should call 622-6432.
• Marion County High School class of 1958 is holding its 55-year reunion on Sept. 14, 6 p.m. CDT, at Kimball Center Community Room. Class members are asked to bring finger foods. For more information, contact Susie Dawson Gourley at email@example.com or 423-942-2233.
• All classmates in the Central High School class of 1959 are invited to an organizational meeting to plan their 2014 reunion on Wednesday, Sept. 18, at 5 p.m. at the office of Summers & Wyatt, P.C., 735 Broad St., Suite 800. For more information, contact Jerry Summers, 265-2385.
• Red Bank High School class of 1988 is holding a 25-year reunion Sept. 20-21. Events include a gathering at the Red Bank vs. Central football game at 7:30 p.m. Friday, a family picnic Saturday morning at 11 o'clock at Althaus Park on Signal Mountain followed by a class party at The Mill event hall on Saturday from 7:30 to 11:30 p.m. For more information, check the website at rbhs1988.wix.com/reunion or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ooltewah High School class of 2003 is holding a 10-year reunion on Saturday, Sept. 21, at 7:30 p.m. in Miller Plaza. Tickets are $30 now, $35 at the door. Buy tickets online at ohsclass2003.com.
• Kirkman Technical High School class of 1963 is planning its 50-year reunion for Saturday, Oct. 5, at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo. For more information, classmates should call 423-894-1100 or 423-238-4322.
• Riverside High School class of 1971 is holding "Celebrate 60 Sensational Years of Living" on Saturday, Oct. 5, 7-11 p.m., in the Chattanooga Convention Center. Tickets are $42 per person. For more information, call 629-5525 or 894-6816.
• Central High School class of 1978 is holding its 35-year reunion Oct. 11-12. For more information, contact Bonnie Sanders Cope, 423-344-5030 or email@example.com.
• Red Bank High School class of 1973 is holding its 40-year reunion Oct. 11-12. A meet-and-greet is planned Friday, 6 to 11 p.m., in Pier 2. The reunion dinner is Saturday, 6-10 p.m., in Pier 2 at The Landing. Casual attire; $50 ticket includes buffet, cash bar and dancing. Make reservations at www.rbhs73.com.
• The Nance-Rollins family reunion is scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 22, at noon at Smith Chapel United Methodist Church, 4245 Stewart Road, Tunnel Hill, Ga. A catered barbecue meal will be served, bring family photos. 404-888-2921.
• The Pitts family reunion will be held Saturday, Sept. 14, at 4 p.m. at Pleasant Valley Baptist Church, 1995 Ooltewah-Ringgold Road in Ringgold, Ga. Bring a covered dish for shared supper. For more information, contact Katrina Pitts Heatherly at 423-619-8574.
• The 24th annual East Chattanooga Old Timers' reunion is set for Saturday, Sept. 14, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Chester Frost Park. Bring a covered dish for shared lunch.
• Positive Christian Singles, sponsored by First-Centenary United Methodist Church, is holding its 35th anniversary reunion Sept. 27-29. Events include Friday night dinner at the Choo Choo Garden Restaurant, Saturday morning breakfast at Oak Street Center, and a dinner at the church with Nell Mohney as speaker. For pricing or schedule information, email PCS35Reunion@aol.com. Register online at www.firstcentenary.com/35-year-reunion.