• Outdoor Expo and Gear Swap: East side of Coolidge Park, 200 River St., 10 a.m.-4 p.m., free. Outdoor Chattanooga hosts 12 outdoor clubs, conservation groups and outfitters for exhibits, activities, demonstrations. 423-643-6889.
• Chattanooga Music Club: First Cumberland Presbyterian Church, 1505 N. Moore Road, 2:30 p.m., free, installation of new officers and recital by CMC Scholarship winners. 423-529-0315.
• Fifty-five Plus Club: Collegedale Seventh-day Adventist Church, 4829 College Drive, Collegedale, Tenn., 3 p.m., visitors welcome, program by one-armed pianist Mary Grace Gellakano. 423-505-6605.
• Introduction to Zazen: ClearSpring Yoga, 17 N. Market St., noon-2 p.m., free, Chattanooga Zen Group hosts program on Buddhism, Zen and meditation led by Arthur Stovall of Zurich, Switzerland. 423-622-2862.
• Military Appreciation: 6th Cavalry Museum, 6 Barnhardt Circle in Fort Oglethorpe, Ga., 4:30-6 p.m., free, veterans honored at opening reception of museum's exhibit, "Over Here and Over There: Georgia and Georgians in World War II." 706-861-2860.
• Community Health and Wellness Expo: Chattanooga State Community College, lobby of Health Science Center, 4501 Amnicola Highway, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., free and open to the community. 423-697-2432.
• Pancake Breakfast: Applebee's, 5606 Brainerd Road, 8-10 a.m., $6, 100 Black Men of Chattanooga benefit for Life Academy for Young Men. 423-821-6700.