• Bridal Fair: Lee University, Walker Arena, Cleveland, Tenn., 1-4 p.m. event sponsored by WCLE-FM, 2:30 p.m. bridal fashion show, free, hourly door prizes, honeymoon cruise giveaway. 423-472-6700.
• Anderson Lecture Series: Southern Adventist University, Brock Hall room 3205, Collegedale, Tenn., 7 p.m., free, School of Business and Management presents Robert Miles' talk on "The Genius of Warren Buffett: The Science of Investing and the Art of Managing." 423-236-2839.
• Black History Month Program: Bessie Smith Cultural Center, 200 M.L. King Blvd., 6:30 p.m., BSCC partners with Chattanooga Public Library for movie screening, "The Loving Story." 423-266-8658.
• Southern Appalachian Back Country Horsemen: Shoney's Restaurant, 2616 Decatur Pike, Athens, Tenn. 6:30 p.m., visitors welcome. 423-745-8804.
FRIDAY, FEB. 23
• Houston Antiques Show and Sale: Stratton Hall, 3146 Broad St., 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday-Saturday, noon-4 p.m. Sunday, $15 ticket good for all three days of show. 423-267-7176.