• The Generosity Trust, 736 Market St., Suite 1402 (SunTrust Bank Building); noon Wednesday; luncheon discussion about changing stewardship practices in churches from a seasonal to a year-round culture for pastors and church stewardship lay leaders; free, including lunch, but reservations necessary; 266-5257 or email henry@thegeneros itytrust.org.
• Hamilton County Baptist Association, 6625 Lee Highway; 10 a.m.-noon Tuesday; training seminar, "Financial Issues Facing Churches and Ministers," for treasurers, financial and personnel committees, administrative church employees or any financial support planning persons, plus ministers, church staff members and other interested lay leaders; no registration necessary; 267-3794.
• One Accord Community Church, 343 Sweetland Drive, Red Bank; 7 p.m. Friday; screening of "Facing The Giants"; refreshments available; 875-8377 or oneaccordcommunitychurch.org.
• Benedictine Sisters Retreat Center, 916 Convent Road NE, Cullman, Ala.; 7 p.m. CST Friday; one-woman play, "Hildegard of Bingen and the Living Light," by mezzo soprano Linn Maxwell; $20; 256-734-8302 or www.shmon.org.
• Benedictine Sisters Retreat Center, 916 Convent Road NE, Cullman, Ala.; 7 p.m. CST Friday, noon meal Sunday, Feb. 2; retreat on life of St. Hildegard (beginning with performance of one-woman play, "Hildegard of Bingen and the Living Light," by mezzo soprano Linn Maxwell); $205 for shared room, meals or $230 for private room, meals; 256-734-8302 or www.shmon.org.
• International Community Baptist Church has relocated to Ridgeview Baptist Church, 6 N. Moore Road, and will hold its first worship service there at 11 a.m. Sunday; te 10-year-old congregation has met in several places, most recently in Ringgold, Ga. For information, call 903-0706.