• UPCOMING FUNDRAISERS:
• 17 PAWS FOR THE CAUSE, Stratton Hall, 3146 Broad St., 6 p.m., $60 per person, $500 table of eight, live and silent auctions, live music and dog runway show to benefit Humane Educational Society of Chattanooga. 423-624-5302.
• 14 LUTHER MASINGILL ROAST, Stratton Hall, 3146 Broad St., 5 p.m. social hour and silent auction, 6 p.m. dinner, $50. Alton Park Development Corp. launches John P. Franklin Humanitarian Award Banquet and Celebrity Roast, presenting the first award to Franklin McCallie. eventbrite.com/o/alton-park-development-corporation or 675-278-7929.
• 15 LET'S SAVE OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS BANQUET, Embassy Suites, 2321 Lifestyle Way, 6 p.m., $50, featured speaker is author Desiree Lee, benefits Chattanooga chapter of National Coalition of 100 Black Women Inc. 423-698-0029.
• 16 MUD RUN, Greenway Farms, Hixson, climb walls, crawl through tunnels and slide in mud at annual 5K fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga. Registration for team of five is $250, individuals $60. habichatt.org.
• 16 SISKIN STARNIGHT, Chattanooga Convention Center, 1150 Carter St., 7 p.m., $250 individual, corporate tables of eight $2,000-$4,000. Colbie Caillat is featured performer at fundraiser for Siskin Children's Institute. 423-648-1707.
• 22-23 SOUTHERN BREWERS FESTIVAL, Chattanooga Riverfront, 5 p.m.-midnight, Aug. 22; 3 p.m.-midnight, Aug. 23; $30 for two-day general admission ticket, children under 12 free, $175 VIP Party on the Pier tickets, must be 21 to purchase VIP ticket; proceeds benefit local nonprofits. southernbrewersfestival.org.
To be included, email your event's information to Susan Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org.