• Chattanooga Music Club: Memorial Auditorium Community Theatre, 399 McCallie Ave., 2:30 p.m., free concert by former winners of CMC scholarship competition. www.chattanoogamusicclub.org
• College Knowledge Lunch & Learn: Public Education Foundation, 100 E. 10th St., 1 p.m, free session, optional lunch $5, program for high school educators and parents of students with special needs on resources to help students transition to college after high school. RSVP for lunch: pefchattanooga.org/registerapply.
• Hamilton County Republican Women: Morning Pointe of Hixson, 5501 Old Hixson Pike, 11:30 a.m., guest speakers Judge Christie Sell, Sessions Court Division 1, and Sessions Court candidate Rex Sparks. Lunch reservations required: 423-910-0612.
• Women in Technology Luncheon: Loose Cannon, 1800 Rossville Ave., 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., $20, guest speaker is Monica Thornton, executive director of Women in Technology of Georgia. For reservations: www.chattanoogatechnologycouncil.org/event-directory/.
• Blood Drive: Bethel Temple, 6613 Hixson Pike, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., blood drive in honor of Josh Manning. Eligible donors must be at least 17 years old, weigh 110 pounds or more and be in good health. 1-800-962-0628.