• The Bradley Central High School Class of 1964 will hold its 50th reunion Friday-Saturday, Oct. 10-11, and the classes of 1962-1966 are invited. On Oct. 10, it will run from 6 to 10 p.m. at Fillauer Barn, 20th St., Cleveland, Tenn.; on Oct 11, brunch will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. at Cafe Roma, 220 N. Ocoee St., Cleveland, then, from 6 to 10 p.m., it will shift to Cleveland Golf and Country Club, 345 Kyle Lane NW. For more information, call Sally Standifer Russell at 423-715-1150 or Janet Gillibrand Daniel at 423-867-7878.
• The Kirkman Technical High School all-years' reunion will be held Saturday, Oct. 11, from 2 to 9 p.m. at the Chester Frost Park pavilion. Bring a covered dish. Fee is $5 at the door. Entertainment includes dancing to Paul Smith and the Sky High Band, as well as door prizes and announcements. With their 50th reunion, special guests are the Class of 1964 and they will be provided special seating.
• The Chattanooga Central High School Class of 1954 will hold its 60th reunion Saturday, Oct. 18, from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Ridgedale Baptist Church, 1831 Hickory Valley Road. For more information, contact Charlynne Harris Fry at 423-344-8091, Barbara Shrader Anderson at 423-886-9035 or Gail Britt Warren at 706-935-9342.
• The Red Bank High School Class of 1974 will hold its 40th reunion Saturday, Oct. 18, at Chattanooga River Boats Pier 2 at the Landing. There will also be a meet and greet at the 3rd Deck Burger Bar. For more information and to make reservations, contact Anne Allen Hannah at 423-309-4202 or email@example.com.
• The University of Chattanooga Class of 1964 will hold its 50th reunion as part of the annual Fifty Plus Weekend Friday-Saturday, Oct. 24-25. For more information, call the UTC Office of Alumni Affairs at 423-425-4785.
• The Howard High School Class of 1970 is meeting to plan its 45th reunion every second Saturday from 1 to 2 p.m. at the Brainerd Recreation Center, 1010 N. Moore Road. The reunion will be held in August 2015. For more information, call 423-509-5849.
• The North Chattanooga annual reunion will be held Saturday, Oct. 11, at the Red Bank Lions Club, 3704 Dayton Pike. Please bring a dish. For more information, call 423-479-6051.
• The Jones family reunion will be held Saturday, Oct. 11, at noon in the Lawrence Center in Menlo, Ga., for descendants of James Alfred and Madora Elizabeth Horne Jones. Bring a covered dish. For more information, call Tim and Patsy Hogg at 706-295-2234.
- Send announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423-757-6613.