Fire officials have ruled arson in a house explosion in Rossville on Nov. 2 that blew pieces of the home hundreds of yards away.
Walker County Fire Marshall Waymond Westbrook said today investigators concluded that either gasoline was poured inside the house on 1441 Mission Ridge Road or containers were left to evaporate until a spark lit the fire and caused the explosion.
They don't have any clear suspects at the moment, he said.
Last week ,calls flooded into 911 around 9:20 p.m. after the house exploded with no one inside. The owner of the house wasn't home.
For complete details, see tomorrow's Times Free Press.