A man accused of concealing his face with a pair of pantyhose and robbing at least eight different local businesses was arrested Wednesday night by Chattanooga police.
Thomas Eugene Trotman, 45, faces seven counts of robbery, seven counts of theft under $500, one count of theft under $500, one count aggravated burglary, one count of theft over $1,000 and one count of vandalism.
He is accused of robbing the following businesses
- Baskin Robbins, 4795 Highway 58
- GiGi's Cupcakes, 1906 Gunbarrel Road
- two Little Caesars pizza locations, 7601 E. Brainerd Road and 9271 Lee Highway
- Mr. Zip, 1905 Gunbarrel Road
- Electric Tan, 7550 E. Brainerd Road
- Kangaraoo Express, 4900 Brainerd Road
He also accused of burglarizing a residence on Austin Drive.
Trotman has a lengthy arrest record that includes charges of theft, assault and robbery charges, according to local court records.
His next court date is set for Jan. 31 before Hamilton County General Sessions Court Judge David Bales. His bond is set at $235,000.
For more on this story, read the Times Free Press.