Chattanooga Fire Department extinguishes fire from tour bus outside Tivoli Theater

Chattanooga Fire Department extinguishes fire from tour bus outside Tivoli Theater

March 7th, 2012 by Staff Report in Local - Breaking News

Jerrod Niemann, center, and others okay after fire

Photo by WRCB-TV Channel 3 /Times Free Press.

The Chattanooga Fire Department responded to a call late last night after a tour bus caught fire outside the Tivoli Theater, according to a report.

The fire, which started near the rear engine of the bus, made its way through the buses unoccupied passenger compartment before being extinguished, according to a report.

No injuries or damage to the Tivoli Theater were reported.