Woman's childhood home badly burned in fire

Woman's childhood home badly burned in fire

April 13th, 2013 by WRCB-TV Channel 3 in Local - Breaking News
Photo by WRCB-TV Channel 3 /Times Free Press.

HIXSON - A woman's childhood home was badly burned in a fire on Cassandra Smith Road Saturday.

Chattanooga Fire responded to the blaze. The back of the home and the garage were badly burned and the inside sustained significant water damage.

The cause of the fire is unknown but officials believe it may have been faulty wiring.

Read more at WRCB.


Loading...