Soddy-Daisy home gutted by fire

Soddy-Daisy home gutted by fire

January 5th, 2013 by WRCB-TV Channel 3 in Local - Breaking News
Photo by WRCB-TV Channel 3 /Times Free Press.

SODDY-DAISY - An unattended space heater is thought to be the cause a fire that completely gutted a Soddy-Daisy home.

Firefighters responded to 222 Montlake Circle but were unable to save the home.

The homeowner said he left a space heater on in the back porch to keep his dog warm, which fire officials believe was the source of the fire.

Read more at WRCB-TV Channel 3.